Meet Melissa Nackovski, Trialbee’s Senior Client Director and – according to herself – the big talker at the company.
– What I mostly do at Trialbee is talk, she says laughing.
Melissa particularly enjoys the way everyone at the office gets along. She explains that the team spirit at Trialbee is something she hasn’t experienced at any other company she’s been at.
– The other ‘bees’ in the office are great. It’s a great mixture of different personalities, personal experiences and cultures converging together to create an amazing team environment, she says.
Outside the Trialbee ‘hive’, Melissa likes to spend time cooking and online shopping.
– I also make sure to take time to chat with my friends back home in the US. And of course dance in the kitchen with my husband!
One person Melissa finds especially inspiring at this moment in time is Hillary Clinton. She points out Clinton’s strength as a mother, grandmother and wife as particularly motivating traits.
– Politics aside, she makes women believe that they can make a difference. Her poise and grace to continue the fight for her beliefs after a crushing defeat shows so much resilience. She’s someone who inspires me to be better, says Melissa.
Speaking of inspirational women, Melissa explains that she has quite a few life mottos that she keeps close to heart.
– One of my favorite quotes is from Marilyn Monroe: “Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world”. And let’s not forget Coco Chanel’s “A girl should be 2 things, classy and fabulous”, and Audrey Hepburn’s highly motivational “Nothing in life is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m Possible!’”!